Vitamin C Brightening Serum - Roses + Azalea
Tired of dull skin? Feeling like your skin needs a Vitamin C boost? Then this night time Brightening Serum is perfect for you!
Roses + Azalea combined 15 powerful certified organic botanicals + essential oils PLUS an extra Vitamin C and E boost. Grape seed oil + argan oil base blended with rosehip oil, pomegranate seed oil, and black currant seed oil fully packed with Vitamin C.
Your skin will look radiant in no time! Soak in that Vitamin C, beautiful.
- Made in small batches in Charlotte, NC
- 100% natural, cruelty-free + chemical-free
- This chemical-free product is made with certified organic ingredients that are good for you.
- Rejuvenates the skin and reduces the effects of melanin.
- Can be used as a natural, milk spot treatment oil or an all-over mild brightening oil for dull skin (not for dark spot treatment - our Lightening Serum will include natural ingredients that are clinically proven to lighten dark spots).
- Grapeseed oil helps Vitamin C & E to be more efficient and effective. It also moisturizes skin, lightens skin, reduces the appearance of scars, heals acne, tightens pores, and more.
- Argan oil has anti-aging effects, protects skin from sun damage, moisturizes skin, treats acne and a number of skin conditions, soothes dermatitis, and much more.
- Rosehip oil, pomegranate seed oil, and black currant seed oil contains vitamin C. This blend increases tissue and cell regeneration and is great for anti-aging, acne, relieves irritation from eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions, and more!
0.34 fl oz | 10 mL ONE SIZE ONLY
Directions: Apply drop(s) to fingertip and gently tap onto skin as spot treatment at night only. If you have dull skin over all, you can apply to your entire face like our face serum. Use after cleansing and toning your face, before your moisturizer or face serum.
Do not use during the day.
Formulated + handcrafted by a former analytical chemist + engineer in Charlotte, NC, ROSES + AZALEA is an ethical, sustainable, eco-friendly luxury brand while making a social impact. They are Leaping Bunny certified, B Corp Pending certified and have higher standards than the EU cosmetics regulations. Their products are qualified for USDA organic certification. Cruelty-free, synthetic fragrance-free; non GMO; gluten-free; free of aluminum, parabens, sulfates, and harmful synthetic chemicals.