Vineyard Tee Dress
The Tee Dress is designed with comfort + style in mind. The Tee Dress features a soft v-neck + dolman sleeve with side ruching as a fashion detail to highlight the smallest section of your waist.
Generous pockets hit at the hips and side slits at the calf for femininity and to show off your mules, sandals, or heels!
The BYTAVI line is produced under fair trade trade principles by a team of talented seamstresses in Cambodia where poverty is widespread. They believe in quality over quantity + handmade over mass produced. From their hands to yours, a BYTAVI product is produced with care.
- The fabric is hand selected, the pattern is cut and given to a BYTAVI seamstress to bring to completion. Her hands are in the process from first stitch to proudly signing her name on the finished product.
- The workshop is open Monday - Friday. They encourage a healthy/work life balance by closing on weekends, honoring holidays + maternity leave.
- They provide lunch in the workshop. A few BYTAVI staff members cook the meal together, and all of the women enjoy sharing a meal together each day.
- The production process is not hurried or pressured. It is fair. Each seamstress receives a fair wage at the end of the week. It is safe.
- They purchase remnant fabric to create their line. This means each piece is one-of-a-kind as materials are limited.