The Worthwhile Planner
This open-dated planner combines a minimal, open, spacious feel with a little touch of geometric playfulness.
Screen printed cover on 120# recycled kraft card stock
Size: 8.5" wide x 8.5" tall, about a half inch in thickness.
Inner Paper: Recycled, White, Thick Text-weight
Open dated - this means you can start using it whenever you want, skip a week and don't waste paper. All you need to do is open it up fill in the blanks with dates - it's a fun process!
- A fun outside half-moon shaped flap
- 12 month spreads
- 52 week spreads
- 10 spreads of plain dot grid in the back
- Minimal design + plenty of space.
- Week starts on Monday to keep your week and weekends separate.
- Start your weekly spread off right with the "weekly intention" line.
- Fill in the circles with the full and new moons to keep an eye on the cycles of nature.
Featuring hand drawn illustrations + original hand lettering, Worthwhile Paper goods are made with honest intentions to bring good energy + beauty into the world. In every design you will find some combination of simple shapes, bold patterns, gentle symbolism, inspiration from nature, and loving sentiments.
They also value the Earth + her resources, and plant one tree for each sale in partnership with a non-profit called One Tree Planted.