Rectangle Threader - Black
The Rectangle Threader Earrings have a delicate, minimalist look, and are made ethically in Kenya!
SWAHILI COAST'S Kenya Collection is handmade by fairly-paid, empowered artisans at a worker-owned cooperative in Nairobi, Kenya. This cooperative is located in Kibera, which is one of Africa’s largest slums.
Their remarkable partners use the power of artistry to transform not only their own lives but also those of everyone living in their community. They craft the Kenya Collection from recycled brass with accents of cow horn and bone, because these resources are available locally.
Rectangle Threader Features:
- The inlay is 5/16″ long, and the earrings measure 2″ in length
- Available in White (Bone) and Black (Horn)
- Crafted from recycled brass
- If desired, polish with a brass cloth to maintain shine
- Comes packaged with muslin drawstring bag and a story card with artisan photos