New Moon - Botanical Bath Tea
Ground, Soothe, Reflect
The New Moon is a time of rebirth + renewal, calling upon us to tune inward & take rest. Fragrant like a field of lavender + chamomile, this New Moon Bath Tea is deeply calming to the mind, soothing to the physical body, and uplifting to the spirit.
According to Ayurveda, the air and ether element, known as vata, is dominant during the New Moon, evoking a cool + wavering energy. This Bath Tea balances the New Moon’s energy with a combination of grounding + warming botanicals — it invites us to take comfort in the void, as this is the open space in which we plant the seeds of new intentions.
This packaging is made from (recycled) post-consumer waste and is recyclable. Two baths / 8 oz.
INGREDIENTS: Lavender, Jasmine, Chamomile, Skullcap, Tulsi, and Safflower. All ingredients are organic, vegan and gluten free.
- Lavender elicits physical relaxation while uplifting the spirit. It relieves stress on all levels + soothes sore muscles.
- Jasmine, known for its dreamy aroma, also relieves pain, eases muscle cramps, and reduces psychological stress.
- A powerful antioxidant, chamomile moves prana (subtle energy), clears toxins, reduces inflammation + promotes tissue repair.
- Skullcap calms the heart, reduces fiery emotions + soothes the nervous system.
- Tulsi, described in Ayurvedic texts as the Goddess incarnated in plant form, relieves pain, reduces inflammation, soothes headaches and uplifts the heart.
- Safflower heals + soothes the skin, promoting a healthy glow.
Steep 1/2 contents of jar in standard size (34 oz) French press filled with hot water — or on stovetop — for 20 minutes. Strain & pour into bathwater. Immerse yourself, set an intention + tune in to your breath.
Enjoy your New Moon Bath Tea during the week surrounding the New Moon. Enhance your experience with Moon Bath’s Sacred Smoke.