Farrow High Rise Skinny - Graham
Premium denim and Tencel blend! Farrow is a high-rise, ankle length stretch skinny that utilizes an Instasculpt technology to smooth, sculpt, and conform to your body for the perfect fit.
Instasculpt smooths, lifts, and conforms to your body through the waist, seat, and thigh without losing shape for the perfect fit, every day.
Graham is a mid-to-dark wash with subtle whiskering and dry process through out the leg.
- Rise: 10", Inseam: 28", Leg Opening: 9.75"
Runs slightly big; recommend purchasing one size down.
- 58% COTTON, 28% TENCEL ™, 13% POLYESTER, 1% LYCRA
DL1961 is driven by passion, inspired by the environment, and built on innovation + creativity. Discover jeans with superior fabrics that look great + feel better.
- The average pair of jeans uses approximately 1500 gallons of water, an average pair of DL1961 jeans uses just 8 gallons
- No harsh chemicals or huge water usage needed for your favorite denim washes and they use only the cleanest indigo for your perfect blues.
- Each pair of DL1961 jeans is made from ethically sourced, premium cotton + water-efficient botanic fibers.
- These premium + botanic fibers are woven in-house to create high retention fabrics for your best fit.
- They use use long staple cotton that is Global OrganicTextile Standard (GOTS), Global Recycled Standard(GRS), Organic Content Standard (OCS) or Recycled Claim Standard (RCS).
- Whether it's Modal®, Tencel™ or Refibra™ Lyocell, all the Lenzing™ fibers they use is made from cellulose which comes from a renewable wood source. The fibers are known for their biodegradability, meaning at the end of their life cycle they can close the loop and re-enter the eco-system.
- A state of the art, water recycling system reintroduces 98% of the water they use back into municipal drains. This in-house plant operates with a flow rate of 1900 cubic meters an hour.
- Their onsite self-power generation uses a heat recovery system for their production needs. They are partially powered by solar energy, which further helps offset their carbon footprint.