When you do something on purpose, it means you do it consciously, intentionally, and with meaning.
Siela exists to help you shop on purpose.
When you shop intentionally rather than impulsively, you’re not only investing in yourself, but a brighter future for us all.
At Siela, we are striving for a better kind of world. Our small part in this is to offer you an alternative—a space that you don’t have to question origin or impact—by partnering with responsible vendors & small-batch makers whose business practices align with the kind of world we'd like to see.
This is not about shame or guilt. We are not here to demand perfection; we are here to make progress, through community, conversation, and collective commitment. Because when we all start to make those small, individual changes—we can help to spark global shifts.
Siela's Pinky Promise
Siela is about finding comfort: in our rituals, our relationships, our skin, our choices. There are so many choices out there, and when you're trying to make positive changes it can be hard to know where to invest your dollars. We've done the work to make shopping consciously as comfortable & as effortless as possible.
Every item you purchase at Siela always fits into one or more of the following categories:
- handmade with intention by small-batch, independent makers
- organic, natural, biodegradable, recycled fabrics & materials
- vintage, second-hand, or repurposed materials
- supports a living wage, safe working conditions & workers’ rights
- supports a purpose-driven business working to solve real social & ecological issues facing our planet
We pinky promise.
Alara + Kelci